Our mission is to be a leader in the environmental, cultural, and engineering fields while providing growth opportunities to our employees and top quality service to our clients.
The Core Values that help us accomplish this mission are:
• Integrity | All aspects of our business, without exception, are conducted with the highest ethical values.
• Care for Our Employees | We support, trust, and challenge our employees so they can achieve their goals in a safe, flexible, and positive environment.
• Client Satisfaction | We strive to provide our clients with top-quality service on time and within budget through effective, innovative methods.
• Loyalty | We are loyal to our employees and to our clients and focus on developing long-term relationships.
• Accountability | We hold ourselves accountable for our actions.
• Socially Responsible | We are committed to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (ED&I).
• Forward Thinking | We are always seeking innovative ways to continually improve the way we work.
The core ideology is the enduring character of a company or organization. It guides and inspires people across the organization and remains fixed for relatively long periods of time. It is who we are as a company, what we stand for, and what we are about. A.D. Marble’s Core Purpose is to enhance quality of life and experience success.
As a DBE/MBE/WBE firm, our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority. We are committed to attracting and retaining a diverse staff, and we strive to build and sustain both working and learning environments that are inclusive, equitable, and welcoming.