A.D. Marble is always looking for bright, talented individuals to join our team. A.D. Marble is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) compliant firm.
A.D. Marble provides an excellent benefits package for its employees. Some of our benefits include the following:
Opportunities at A.D. Marble
Freelance Graphic Designer
Work may be performed remotely for any of our four office locations: King of Prussia, Camp Hill, and Pittsburgh, PA, and Hunt Valley, MD. This role will consist of supporting report production and in-house marketing tasks. Work will include the preparation of report graphics, photo editing, ad creation, social media graphics, and PowerPoint presentations. The candidate will report directly to our Art Director. The position will require a candidate with excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to produce work in a deadline-oriented environment. The candidate must be adaptable, accept direction from others, and work well in a team environment.
- Associate’s degree in graphic design; OR
- 2 years of educational progression in graphic design.
- 1 year of freelance, part-time, or full-time work experience, preferably in print media.
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator; as well as business software technology (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Adherence to deadlines, and experience juggling diverse tasks.
- Ability to respond in a timely manner to graphics requests.
- Attention to detail and a positive approach to the work environment.
This is a freelance position on an as-needed basis. The associated salary is commensurate with experience.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.